What is your age? Trying to determine our demographis to adjust!

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Thruster Hell

As you may have guessed from the title, did some Thrusters today....bout 100 to be exact. Probably one of the worst WODs I've done. I hate Thrusters, they suck. Aside from Burpees they are my most hated exercise. Not because I think they are a bad exercise but because they smoke the hell out of me. That's why I did the workout though. I knew that since I hate the exercise I don't do them as much as I should so this was a great chance to make up on some of those deficient reps. So here was the morning workout:

~Foam Roll and Aerodyne Bike - 10 mins, 30 sec fast/30 sec slow
~100 x Thrusters @ 95# - 13:56
~EMOM for 6 minutes - 1 x Muscle Up
~3x12 DB Incline Bench
~15 minutes of Handstands/Abs/Push Ups

After the 100 Thrusters I looked like a wet dog that just jumped in a swimming pool. Did a little extra work and then headed to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment