What is your age? Trying to determine our demographis to adjust!

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Tandem Tuesday

Here we go my fellow fitness monsters! It's Tuesday and no better day to get after "it" with Manhattan Mike!

5/3/1
Month 2, Week 2, Day 2

Big lift for the day is BB Bench Press
3x3,3,3+
CMC Pitt (1st trial run ) also sport specific
Thrusters #75lbs
   90 secs Max out
      30secs rest
Burpee #body weight
    90 secs Max out
       30 secs rest
Box Jumps #body weight (20' box)
    90 secs Max out
       30 secs rest
American Kettlebell Swings #24kgs
    90 secs Max out
        30 secs rest

***Peddle to the Metal ***

Afterwards I immediately find myself a source of protein and carbohydrates to replenish as I prepare for the final leg of my training day.
As I continue training for my future endeavours, I finish my day off with a 3 mile vigorous run ( keeping my heart rate in 60-75% zone).
My goal, becoming able to complete, last, and then ultimately dominate a 3 mile run in 20 minutes or less on a consistent basis. This is not a simple task but dedication to proper exercise, nutrition, and rest will propel me towards my goal.

I have a competitive mindset so I always train to be the best. At the same time I receive great joy from teaching others how to achieve their goals. Any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

***Knowledge is power***

No comments:

Post a Comment