What is your age? Trying to determine our demographis to adjust!

Monday, August 13, 2012

Monday Mayhem

5/3/1 Phase II - Day 1 of Civilian Military Combine (CMC) Event Training

Whats shaking my fellow crazies...(we are all crazy, so be proud of it).

I want to preface this post with what I am currently training for (other than to always become leaner, faster, stronger, more athletic and functional, healthier, and more of an example of exemplar fitness and physique), which is the "Civilian Military Combine" here in Brooklyn, NY on September 22nd, 2012.

http://www.civilianmilitarycombine.com/events/nyc-urban-assault/

Using my experiences in my educational upbringing, sports performance, and first hand experience with endurance and athletic events, I have developed a training style that incorporates some gold standards of fitness, as well as some new twist...so I hope you enjoy.  Feel free to shoot questions and/or thoughts on what I have here.

Warm-Up = 1 Mile Run (8-10 minutes)
1a. Barbell Bench Press (5-3-1 Lifting Scheme by Jim Wendler....Week 1, so 3x5)
1b. Max Body weight Burpee Jumps 3 x 1min
2a. Barbell Bent Over Row 3 x 40, 20, 20
2b. Cable Face / High Pull 3 x 20,15,10
3a. Barbell Thrusters (75lbs since that is specific to CMC event) 3 x Max reps in 1 min
3b. Dumbbell Delt Raises (Lateral, Front, Reverse) 3 x 15-20
4a. Dumbbell Decline Bench Press 3 x 12-15
4b. Ab Wheel Roll-Out 3 x 25
5a. Body weight Dips Ladder w/ Kettle bell 2 Hand Snatch = Perform 15 dips followed by five 32 KG Kettle bell 2 hand Snatches, 10 dips with 5 "Kettle bell...", 5 dips with 5 "Kettle bell...", 10 dips with 5 "Kettle bell...", 15 dips with 5 "Kettle bell..."
Cario = 5 x 5 min ascending run intervals (6.0mph, 6.5mph, 7.0mph, 7.5mph, 8.0mph) = 3 miles in 25 mins

I train 4x/week, balls to wall, and 1-2 times with private clients doing Yoga, "Animal Flow", or anything else my concrete jungle may inspire me to develop.  Hope you enjoy!  Feedback is key to success!























No comments:

Post a Comment