What is your age? Trying to determine our demographis to adjust!

Saturday, August 11, 2012

The Beginning

What's up? This is the introductory post of my try at a blog. I decided to make give this whole blog thing a try. A lot of the things I post will be focused around fitness and working out. A lot of workouts, articles, and discussion topics. There may be the occasional personal life post but don't worry, nothing too bad.

So about me, I went to college and majored in Exercise Science with a minor in Nutrition. Currently I'm in the Army to help pay back my student loans and find a new and exciting adventure. As I said earlier a lot of the things I post will be related to working out and fitness in general. That is one of my huge interests and drives in life. Furthering my knowledge as well as becoming as fit and in shape as I can are huge goals in my life so that's what I will be talking a lot about. I hope to bring up some topics that people have questions about or have a different opinion about so I invite any comments, questions, or debates.

So here it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment