What is your age? Trying to determine our demographis to adjust!

Monday, August 13, 2012

Wow!

Much to my surprise, I came home from work at 4 in the morning to see that a Mike Dewar shared this little blog on Facebook and it had almost 70 views yesterday. Very surprising! Now I don't know what anyone thought about it, whether they liked it or thought it was shit, but that's not too shabby. With that being said, I felt compelled to write something before I pass out.

As I mentioned yesterday, we had a training event for my platoon today that kept me out all day and night Sunday so I don't have much of a workout to post. If I had to write it out as a workout it would go something like this:

Put on a 60 pound weighted vest and conduct sprints with varying distance and rest periods for about an hour. Then remove the vest and rest for an hour. Repeat 4 times. Throw in a lot of gunfire and some rockets and mortars and you got yourself a pretty interesting workout.

Anyways, I'll have a real workout for you tomorrow as well as another potential author to this little venture as the one and only, Mike Dewar, will potentially be joining me on here...as long as we can sort out everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment