What is your age? Trying to determine our demographis to adjust!

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The Other Half of #meatballstrength is Excited to Share


Hey fitness world, my name is Mike Barbot and yes I am new to blogging so let's work on this together. Suggestions, comments, and concerns are always welcome here. A little bit about myself, I attended Seminole Community College in central Florida to pursue my dream of becoming a professional baseball player. I later became a graduate of Suny Stony Brook in Long Island, NY while competing in Division I baseball (Yes, I am a Seawolf). I graduated in 2009 with a BA in Economics and a minor in Business.

Honestly, I did pretty well in academia but I knew I had a passion for challenging myself on a physical level. I decided to use my brain, passion for sport, and devotion to keeping my rear out of a chair all day as motivation to go back to school at the National Personal Training Institute to earn a national certification.   

I'm about continuous education while getting after it ("It" being the pursuit of physical excellence). With that being said, in closing I would like to leave you with the idea that the body may be strong but it's potential is limitless when the mind is utilized. Thank you Mike and Sonny for including me in this opportunity to share with everyone and learn from their feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment