What is your age? Trying to determine our demographis to adjust!

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Funday at the Gym

How goes it on this fine day my fellow J2Fitters. Hope your day has been full of motivation and success. If not well, I just hope it didn't suck too bad for you. Today was my last free day before work takes over for the next 48 hours so I tried to enjoy it. We did a very small Snatch workout this morning and then spent the rest of the day playing football and basketball as well as messing around with handstand walks, one-armed handstands and Muscle Ups. Today was a real easy day which is what we wanted before our training event. Just got out, got moving and loosened up for the day. The Snatch workout was just simply - 5x5 Power Snatch increasing in weight every time and then dropped weight and practiced receiving the bar and dropping into a good squat position.

No thoughts or discussions from me today or the next couple days. I will just leave you with this quote to sustain you through the work week.

"I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying."
-Michael Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment